Wednesday, July 9, 2008

SEO No No!

I just received and email from Jen Evan at BigWaveTraffic. The contents:

I can get your site to the top of a search engines
listings. If you’re interested, reply with the web
addresses you want to promote and the best way to
contact you with some options.

Thanks in advance,

Jen Evan


If you were such a great Search Engine Optimization company, wouldn't I find you?

All suspicious emails are followed by a google search. Came up with:
http://aldebaranwebdesign.com/blog/watch-out-for-seo-scam-emails/

And I had to check out the domain... http://www.bigwavetraffic.com

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/bigwavetraffic.com

Not too much going on there.

Haha.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this article I also like website with flash designing specially the intro part of the website is so attractive and I agree with your view that flash presentation and movies are more interesting and it enhance the visual value of a website & attract more visitors for your site. Increasing your web traffic and page views Add, add your website in www.directory.itsolusenz.com/

Unknown said...

Many such emails have come to me but I never responded to them. All such are unreputed single person SEO.


Website SEO

e-Definers Technology said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SURAJIT said...

best seo service.. I like this your tips..
search engine optimization agencies

e-Definers Technology said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Magento said...

Thanks for sharing the tips.Its really a good one.
Web Design Bahrain

Anonymous said...

Great article.Great infromation.

Hire a magento developer

Unknown said...

If you’re interested, reply with the web addresses you want to promote and the best way to contact you with some options.
Web Development

Unknown said...

As I website owner I conceive that the content material here is rattling first-rate , thanks for your efforts.
aviator sunglasses