Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hope/Chance/Change/Terrorism/End Times

I've never cared about politics or who's in control of what. However, I have noticed the hugantic national screw-ups over the last few years.

I don't know the definitions of political terms like fascism, liberal, Anarchist, left/right. (haha, i do now http://www.ircpolitics.org/glossary.html)

Comparing the two candidates, One seems to be more for the 'Country'(Mother Russia? haha) and the other, for the 'People' of the country.

As a lower-middle class/income Citizen, I feel the only Hope, Change and Chance for our country can be found in Obama. He seems to have his head on his shoulders, he's connected with us, and still young enough to roll with the coming changes.

Too Young? How old was John Kennedy(43), Ulysses S. Grant(46), Grover Cleveland(47) or Theodore Roosevelt(42)?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Presidents_by_age

"Obama rhymes with Osama!" "Hussein! He's a terrorist." Are you guys seriously kidding me? He's named after his father who I'm sure had the name before 'King Hussein'. His name RHYMES with that of a terrorist we had not known 10 years ago. SHOOT! My middle name is the same as the 'King of Pop' who allegedly molests boys in Neverland. I have no chance of becoming president.

Some Religious Fanatics think he's the anti-Christ and the world is going to end. Well, according to the incompletion of the Mayan calendar, Our world is going to end in 2012 anyway. I don't think Obama has THAT much power.

We're a new America in need of some new ideas and not continuing to do things the way they've 'always been done'. That is obviously not working.

Obama for President.

No comments: